Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Bellingham Farmers' Market


Another group of photos from our trip.  These are taken at the Bellingham, WA farmers' market.  This cute little blondie is my adorable niece, Cora.  I love taking photos of her.  I have a whole bunch more that I will post when I've gone through everything.

There was a music group there that was OK.  The best part of them was that they had a guy tap dancing as part of their percussion.  It was really fun to see.  This is Uly and Gar dancing to their music.  One of my great joys in life is to watch children dance.  


These other two photos are just some beautiful wares of the produce vendors.  They make my mouth water!

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

Farmers markets are the best! Are there any around here that I don't know about?

Jessica Stier said...

There is one in Provo at Pioneer Square every Saturday morning. I haven't gone to it this year but went last year and it was pretty good. I am sure there are more around. I know there is one in SLC that is supposed to be pretty good...