Thursday, September 18, 2008

Adorable Sweater Company

How stinking cute are these sweaters?!?  The seasons are starting to change, here in Utah, and I would love to go on a major shopping spree and buy new cute clothes.  After having 3 babies and gaining countless pounds (OK, so they aren't countless, I just don't want to say how many!!!) and loosing pounds and gaining pounds and loosing and gaining and loosing and gaining and loosing and loosing more, I am in dire need!!!  :)  

This cute blog is having a give away for a sweater.  I've got my fingers crossed!  Go check out her great site and enter the contest too.  

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

oooo... very cute! like those slimmer kinds of sweaters so much better than the old bulky kind.

Trena said...

And you deserve a major shopping spree! I love Layers clothing. A girlfriend of mine sells them and I usually only buy the "discounted" items, which are sold at such a great price.