Friday, August 01, 2008

Just a morning.

So I finally just sat down and added everyone's blog to my Google reader.  I don't know why I waited so long to do that.  It just seemed like this daunting task to me.  Because, you know, going to each individual blog is SOOOOooo much more time efficient (sarcasm here).  I only had problems with the private blogs so, you I will still have to check manually.  
I also decided to make reservations at this campground for the Walker reunion in Moab, which I am really excited for!!!  I will call them in a few minutes and actually make the reservations.  The decision about where to stay was the hard part!  One of the trials of being so indecisive...

This photo above was taken in Levan, on Pioneer Day.  It reminded me of our reunion last year because my mom fed my then two month old baby watermelon.  He LOVED it.  You can see that he still LOVES it!!!

OK, I'm off.  Am going to make reservations right now and then go to the gym.  Ciao!

2 comments:

Rachel J. said...

Good for you. Should be fun. I am hoping for some great momshots from this reunion.
Gym? Great! What about Jazzersize?

Rachel J. said...

Good for you. Should be fun. I am hoping for some great momshots from this reunion.
Gym? Great! What about Jazzersize?