Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Birth of Momshots

This is a bit anticlimactic but I wanted to share with you a little project I am currently working on.  It is a blog that focuses on learning how to take better photographs of my kids - or as I call them Momshots.   

This is just the very beginnings of the site so when you view it imagine a great bit "Under Construction" sign in flashing letters at the top of the page. We have plans to make it into a really cool place in the future.  Right now it is just a pretty low key blog.  We will be making changes often until we get it right.  My cousin, Kristina and I will be working on it and developing the blog and site as we learn how to take better photos of our kids.  We will share Momshots, tips for getting better photographs, tips for post processing, tips for all kinds of things photography related.  In the future, we will have interviews of professional photographers and pick their brain on how to get great pictures of our kids.  Those are just a few of the ideas that you will see on Momshots.com.

So I just wanted to put this out there.  There will be many, many changes to the site over time but in the mean-time, this is my new baby.

Also, If you would be so kind as to put a link to it on your blog, that would be really cool.  

6 comments:

Rachel J. said...

"Momshots" Great name! Smart and clever, really!

Jessica Stier said...

Thanks, Rachel!!! I like it. I can't stop thinking about it. It is constantly on my brain.

Janet said...

I'm very excited to learn from you girls, and very proud of you too! You go girls!!

kristina said...

so fun and so exciting!

Valentina Stier said...

But where are the pix? I'm confussed.

Jessica Stier said...

Check out the site: www.momshots.com for pix. :)