Monday, May 18, 2009

Rachel




Again with the blog neglect. I took these photos a while ago but haven't really posted them anywhere. I posted a few to Facebook but that's about it. I finally went through them and edited them a bit and am getting ready to print some and put on a disk for Rachel.

Rachel is a member of my favorite Springville family - the Petersons. They used to be our neighbors and we are still in contact with them regularly. There is an awesome babysitter gene that each of the Petersons seem to have been born with. They are all just great kids and their mom is fantastic too.

Rachel is a Senior in high school this year and will be graduating in a few days. Here are a few of my favorites.



3 comments:

Cutzi said...

These are beautiful photos Jessica! Your photography is really coming along... I'm inspired!

Jessica Stier said...

Thanks Cutzi! That's so nice of you to say.

kristina said...

These are so great!! i am sure she is so thrilled!!